Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Deserted Island

I remember I was in San Francisco. They had built this new foot- bridge going across the bay. I was crossing it with Lexi and Elizabeth. They jumped off and started playing in the water. I said I was going home. When I woke up I was in a strange bedroom. Nick was gone. I immediately knew what was wrong. I had been on a field trip to a deserted island, (not sure of the connection between San Fran and deserted island) and Nick abandoned me. I was frantic trying to figure out the appropriate place to go to the bathroom and to escape! Then Nick returned, and he was with a girl. He told me he was leaving and I could not come. Somehow I knew his escape plan...there were two bridges leading off the island. Although we did not know where they went, we were sure they were escape routes. I packed my stuff and took the short- cut to the bridges, beating Nick and the mystery woman to the bridges. I started rolling (yes rolling) them up..away from the island so that no one could access them. I must have had some super strength and power to do this, because in all reality how could I roll up a bridge?

And the dream ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment